Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]


Reply
  • Pages:
  • 1
  • 3
  • 4
Top 100 APF posters not seen in 2017; Will they return?
Topic Started: 1 Jan 2018, 01:57 PM (2,517 Views)
Gossamer
Member Avatar
44th most prolific poster on APF

Following on from last year:

http://australianpropertyforum.com/topic/30049428/3/#new

2nd peter fraser, 14,688 posts
10th miw, 7,566
12th the moops, 7,300
14th Frank Castle, 7,056
17th Pig Iron, 6,645
26th Catweasel, 5,450
28th earthsta, 4,651
31st mel, 4,191
36th ThePauk, 3,442
37th raveswei, 3,384
38th NotFooled, 3,183
42nd Dr Watson, 2,786
45th goldbug, 2,151
46th barns, 2,099
50th Kulganis, 1,789
51st genX, 1,742
52nd lulldapull, 1,684
53rd frankrider, 1,684
56th The Whole Truth, 1,510
58th Sunder, 1,459
59th Lef-tee, 1,421
60th Leodwald of Potsburgh, 1,383
61st davel, 1,363
62nd dave, 1,355
63rd Loki, 1,353
67th Timo, 1,287
68th BubbleBoy, 1,221
70th nipa hut, 1,112
73rd Enjoy The Ride, 1,061
76th stubby, 893
77th audas, 873
78th Olmule, 869
80th matthew_50, 817
81st Aussiehouseprices, 817
82nd TED BULLPIT, 808
84th Sherlock, 751
85th Wisebear, 723
86th Lefty, 703
87th propertymogul, 686
89th TheTruth, 667
90th Sober, 627
92nd Drgonzo, 624
93rd BoubleTrouble, 622
95th Andrew, 592
98th Ned Flanders, 525
100th Investor888, 500
Common sense is a curse - those who have it need to suffer dealing with those who don't have it.

APF idiot list
Nelson
Black Panther
Profile "REPLY WITH QUOTE" Go to top
 
Hankook
Default APF Avatar


90% are bears who felt like idiots after being wrong for so long. Dont worry, they are still here. Just with new accounts predicting a crash will be here in 1 - 2 years then if it does ever happy they will claim they're gods. The other 10% are bulls who moved on from this website and moved on with their lives.

Lol themoops, i remember that penut hahahaha
90% are bears who felt like idiots after being wrong for so long. Dont worry, they are still here. Just with new accounts predicting a crash will be here in 1 - 2 years then if it does ever happy they will claim they're gods. The other 10% are bulls who moved on from this website and moved on with their lives.

Lol themoops, i remember that penut hahahaha
Edited by Hankook, 1 Jan 2018, 04:44 PM.
Profile "REPLY WITH QUOTE" Go to top
 
herbie
Member Avatar


I liked Olmule - Only genuinely sensible Socialist I've every met on the internet.

And Mel was just good fun.

MIW was a genuinely great loss.

Though Peter Fraser's still here of course - Just no longer by that name.

A Professional Demographer to an amateur demographer: "negative natural increase will never outweigh the positive net migration"
Profile "REPLY WITH QUOTE" Go to top
 
Gossamer
Member Avatar
44th most prolific poster on APF

What happened to Alex Barton? His name and all his posts have disappeared from this forum.
Common sense is a curse - those who have it need to suffer dealing with those who don't have it.

APF idiot list
Nelson
Black Panther
Profile "REPLY WITH QUOTE" Go to top
 
herbie
Member Avatar


Gossamer
1 Jan 2018, 05:22 PM
What happened to Alex Barton? His name and all his posts have disappeared from this forum.
Just guessing, but he simply calls himself Admin these days perhaps?
A Professional Demographer to an amateur demographer: "negative natural increase will never outweigh the positive net migration"
Profile "REPLY WITH QUOTE" Go to top
 
stinkbug
Member Avatar


herbie
1 Jan 2018, 05:00 PM


And Mel was just good fun.
I'm pretty sure he's still here.

I agree with the previous comment about those MIA being bears who lost heart. Reality is that property is expensive, but not in a bubble (never has been here, except for a few isolated mining towns), is likely to level out a bit, but won't crash.
---------------------------------------------------------------

While it's true that those who win never quit, and those who quit never win, those who never win and never quit are idiots.

Profile "REPLY WITH QUOTE" Go to top
 
Chris
Default APF Avatar


Hankook
1 Jan 2018, 04:43 PM
90% are bears who felt like idiots after being wrong for so long. Dont worry, they are still here. Just with new accounts predicting a crash will be here in 1 - 2 years then if it does ever happy they will claim they're gods. The other 10% are bulls who moved on from this website and moved on with their lives.

Lol themoops, i remember that penut hahahaha
90% are bears who felt like idiots after being wrong for so long. Dont worry, they are still here. Just with new accounts predicting a crash will be here in 1 - 2 years then if it does ever happy they will claim they're gods. The other 10% are bulls who moved on from this website and moved on with their lives.

Lol themoops, i remember that penut hahahaha
I think it's common knowledge now that the site is run by a collective of vested interests (mortgage brokers), maybe 3-4 of them, who run many different monikers both bull and bear. It's one of the reasons the site never found consistent traction in its hay day, the concept of 'cat amongst the pigeons' seems clever to get heated ongoing debate but for the smarter people in the middle it was to hard work and a waste of energy.

I think they also became jack of being treated like fools for some random idiots fantasy, arguing with a sock just belittles the participant especially when, like moops, they are designed to treat everyone like fools.

Profile "REPLY WITH QUOTE" Go to top
 
stinkbug
Member Avatar


Chris
1 Jan 2018, 08:15 PM
I think it's common knowledge now that the site is run by a collective of vested interests (mortgage brokers), maybe 3-4 of them,
I'd have to disagree. If it were the case then it would be a bull site, like some others on the web. This forum is probably the most balanced I've vissted, having representation from both extremes plus lots in the middle.
---------------------------------------------------------------

While it's true that those who win never quit, and those who quit never win, those who never win and never quit are idiots.

Profile "REPLY WITH QUOTE" Go to top
 
herbie
Member Avatar


Chris
1 Jan 2018, 08:15 PM
I think it's common knowledge now that the site is run by a collective of vested interests (mortgage brokers), maybe 3-4 of them ...
Don't get all sulky and testy Chris - It's not this site's fault that you were wrong.
A Professional Demographer to an amateur demographer: "negative natural increase will never outweigh the positive net migration"
Profile "REPLY WITH QUOTE" Go to top
 
Chris
Default APF Avatar


stinkbug
1 Jan 2018, 08:17 PM
I'd have to disagree. If it were the case then it would be a bull site, like some others on the web. This forum is probably the most balanced I've vissted, having representation from both extremes plus lots in the middle.
Yes but it's the balance that comes from certain people, in not including myself in that but it's clear who is genuine and the monikers that are clearly socks from one individuals mind. This site has a reputation of saturating any negativity even though that negativity comes from a genuine place.

I think it is one of the more sinister bull sites out there as far as rhetoric and tactics used to curb a non-pro bull comment/thought process.

Being correct about property prices doesn't give you the right to denigrate others who have missed out and will never be able to afford.

I think the person behind these monikers is a pig whilst on the forum, I'm sure this is accurate in real life also.

Just the personal opinion of a jaded bear though, pinch of salt and all that.
Profile "REPLY WITH QUOTE" Go to top
 
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Lounge (General Discussion) · Next Topic »
Reply
  • Pages:
  • 1
  • 3
  • 4



Australian Property Forum is an economics and finance forum dedicated to discussion of Australian and global real estate markets and macroeconomics, including house prices, housing affordability, and the likelihood of a property crash. Is there an Australian housing bubble? Will house prices crash, boom or stagnate? Is the Australian property market a pyramid scheme or Ponzi scheme? Can house prices really rise forever? These are the questions we address on Australian Property Forum, the premier real estate site for property bears, bulls, investors, and speculators. Members may also discuss matters related to finance, modern monetary theory (MMT), debt deflation, cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin Ethereum and Ripple, property investing, landlords, tenants, debt consolidation, reverse home equity loans, the housing shortage, negative gearing, capital gains tax, land tax and macro prudential regulation.

Forum Rules: The main forum may be used to discuss property, politics, economics and finance, precious metals, crypto currency, debt management, generational divides, climate change, sustainability, alternative energy, environmental topics, human rights or social justice issues, and other topics on a case by case basis. Topics unsuitable for the main forum may be discussed in the lounge. You agree you won't use this forum to post material that is illegal, private, defamatory, pornographic, excessively abusive or profane, threatening, or invasive of another forum member's privacy. Don't post NSFW content. Racist or ethnic slurs and homophobic comments aren't tolerated. Accusing forum members of serious crimes is not permitted. Accusations, attacks, abuse or threats, litigious or otherwise, directed against the forum or forum administrators aren't tolerated and will result in immediate suspension of your account for a number of days depending on the severity of the attack. No spamming or advertising in the main forum. Spamming includes repeating the same message over and over again within a short period of time. Don't post ALL CAPS thread titles. The Advertising and Promotion Subforum may be used to promote your Australian property related business or service. Active members of the forum who contribute regularly to main forum discussions may also include a link to their product or service in their signature block. Members are limited to one actively posting account each. A secondary account may be used solely for the purpose of maintaining a blog as long as that account no longer posts in threads. Any member who believes another member has violated these rules may report the offending post using the report button.

Australian Property Forum complies with ASIC Regulatory Guide 162 regarding Internet Discussion Sites. Australian Property Forum is not a provider of financial advice. Australian Property Forum does not in any way endorse the views and opinions of its members, nor does it vouch for for the accuracy or authenticity of their posts. It is not permitted for any Australian Property Forum member to post in the role of a licensed financial advisor or to post as the representative of a financial advisor. It is not permitted for Australian Property Forum members to ask for or offer specific buy, sell or hold recommendations on particular stocks, as a response to a request of this nature may be considered the provision of financial advice.

Views expressed on this forum are not representative of the forum owners. The forum owners are not liable or responsible for comments posted. Information posted does not constitute financial or legal advice. The forum owners accept no liability for information posted, nor for consequences of actions taken on the basis of that information. By visiting or using this forum, members and guests agree to be bound by the Zetaboards Terms of Use.

This site may contain copyright material (i.e. attributed snippets from online news reports), the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such content is posted to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democratic, scientific, and social justice issues. This constitutes 'fair use' of such copyright material as provided for in section 107 of US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed for research and educational purposes only. If you wish to use this material for purposes that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. Such material is credited to the true owner or licensee. We will remove from the forum any such material upon the request of the owners of the copyright of said material, as we claim no credit for such material.

For more information go to Limitations on Exclusive Rights: Fair Use

Privacy Policy: Australian Property Forum uses third party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our site. These third party advertising companies may collect and use information about your visits to Australian Property Forum as well as other web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here: Google Advertising Privacy FAQ

Australian Property Forum is hosted by Zetaboards. Please refer also to the Zetaboards Privacy Policy